What can SASOR offer members?
- A core group of those interested and accomplished in rheology to network with.
- A quarterly publication that looks at rheological activities that are going on in Southern Africa, both fundamental research and applied research, and applications in industry.
- Promotion of the science (info on events worldwide that relate to rheology)
- Application of the science to improve processes and products within local industries.
- Advance the science and bring the World Leaders to Southern Africa.
- Nurture home-grown leaders in the field
Corporate Partners are offered a number of benefits including:
- Full memberships for up to 6 nominated staff or representatives
- Acknowledgement on this web page with a web link to your own site
- Discount on spaces at the SASOR annual conference
- A set of conference proceedings even if no one from the company can attend the conference
- Acknowledgement of corporate membership in the newsletter